Advice From Cookies I've Eaten

~Forgiveness does not change the past, but it will enlarge the future~

~Take no risks with your reputation!~

~Respect for others is peace. Respect for yourself is happiness.~

~You cannot be lonely if you like the person you are alone with.~

~When things go wrong don't go with them.~

~Always walk through life as if you have something new to learn and you will!~

~To ignore the facts doesn't change the facts.~

~Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility.~

~Live every day up to your expectations not others.~

Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Phone Number

I have gotten a phone here so you are all able to call and text me. I not sure if you will be able to call from your phones but if you text me or send me an email to let me know what time you want me to call I will no matter the time.

This is the message that they gave us so I will send it to you guys.

All UK phone numbers start with a zero (ex. 07891 139 856). When dialling from the US, the zero is dropped and 011 44 is added (ex 011 44 7891 139 856). If your friends and family from the US are calling you from a mobile phone, it is likely that they will have to contact their provider to allow international calls.

So my number is 011-44-757-096-8157.

Call anytime you want or text. It also has voicemail on it so you are able to leave a message for me.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment